I would like to come in for an appointment, what do I do?
Either call us on 0207 2533007/ 0207 2533066 or email us on email@example.com and we get booked in as soon as possible. Please note, Our appointments run from Monday through to Saturday with the first appointment commencing at 10am and the last at 5pm, as we close every day at 6pm. We are closed on Sundays.
What happens when I decide on a dress and would like to place an order?
- We would require 50% of the total order as a deposit.
- Your consultant will take a number of your body measurements, from which she will asses and discuss the sizing with you, going by the particluar deisgners size chart.
- Your dress order will then be processed. depending on the designer of your dress this may take 3 to 4 months to be delivered to the store.
- Some designers do offer a shorter ordering time with an additional 'rush charge.' Please speak to your consulatnt regarding this oppotion should you require it.
I have just received a phone call to notify me that my dress has arrived in store, what now?
- Depending on the time frame from your dress arriving to your wedding day you will be offered a...
'Try-on' AppointmentApproximately 10 weeks+ before your wedding date. This appointment will only be Monday to Friday
- This appointment will be with your consultant and is for you to come in and just try your gown to check that it has come as you wished. It is also the perfect oppotunity to try on and purchase your accessories, underwear and veils in time for your first fitting.
- You will also have to pay your remaining balance at this appointment.
First Fitting AppointmentApproximately 8-10 weeks before your wedding date. This appointment will only be Monday to Friday with our Fitting team.
- IMPORTANT: You will always need to bring the shoes and underwear that you plan to wear on wedding day to all your fittings.
- At your first fitting the fitter will do all the main pinning to your dress that you may require. She will quote you for these changes at the end of your appointment that will have to be paid at the end of your second fit.
Second Fitting Appointment
- Approximately 4-6 weeks before your wedding date. This appointment will only be Monday to Friday with our Fitting team.
- At this fitting, everything that had been pinned to fit from your first fitting would have been completed. You can expect a few tweaks at your second fitting to makes sure that your dress fits you exactly how you wish.
Final Fitting/ CollectionTypically you will only have to have 2 fittings for your dress but if there were any finally tweaks at your second fitting you may be asked to come in one last time to pop your dress on and to just check over everything before you collect. This is not always the case so please talk to the fitter if you are in any doubt during your fittings.
When the dress has been fully completed, pressed and is ready for collection you will either fix a date to collect your dress at your final fitting or the fitter will call you to let you know when to collect your dress!